User Tools

Site Tools


boardmeetingagenda:2016-06-16

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
boardmeetingagenda:2016-06-16 [2016/06/17 01:28]
keithm
boardmeetingagenda:2016-06-16 [2016/06/17 01:48] (current)
keithm
Line 267: Line 267:
   * Adrian to send out a survey to determine if we are going to fund Maker Faire, and at what level   * Adrian to send out a survey to determine if we are going to fund Maker Faire, and at what level
   * Vishal sign wave    * Vishal sign wave 
-     He will need 2 weeks of clear space to finish the project, when will Jake's Kuka be moved? +     He will need 2 weeks of clear space to finish the project, when will Jake's Kuka be moved? 
-     He can start working on it anytime after July 10. +     He can start working on it anytime after July 10. - see items earlier on the Kuka 
-  ​* ​+
 ==== Domain Name Renewals ==== ==== Domain Name Renewals ====
-The three domain names for MMS (milwaukeemakerspace.{com,​org,​net}) are set to renew on 9/​22/​16.  ​+  * The three domain names for MMS (milwaukeemakerspace.{com,​org,​net}) are set to renew on 9/​22/​16.  ​
 Each domain will cost ~$15/year to renew. ​ So, to renew all three domains for one year will cost approximately $45.  There are not price discounts for longer periods of time. Please consider how many years the BOD would like to renew the domain for, and let Chris know what the decision is. Each domain will cost ~$15/year to renew. ​ So, to renew all three domains for one year will cost approximately $45.  There are not price discounts for longer periods of time. Please consider how many years the BOD would like to renew the domain for, and let Chris know what the decision is.
 +  * The board **voted** to renew for 3 years - Keith to tell Chris
  
 ==== Member Free Storage Space ==== ==== Member Free Storage Space ====
 +  * Inventory done by DL, needs to sync with Dan on some people who she can't reconcile
 +  * There are open spaces, DL to update with "​EMPTY"​ stickers and send an email
 +  * Board to re-evaluate storage space at next meeting
  
 ===== Good of the Space ===== ===== Good of the Space =====
Line 281: Line 285:
       * DL mentions Wild Apricot might work for events for this       * DL mentions Wild Apricot might work for events for this
       * Carl is digging into the Google APIs and we might be able to automate posting to the calendar       * Carl is digging into the Google APIs and we might be able to automate posting to the calendar
-  * Would the maker space like to have an open house Saturday night the week of maker faire.+  * Would the maker space like to have an open house Saturday night the week of Maker Faire 
 +    * Adrian to send an email asking the membership for a champion 
 +  * Lance mentions that some vaults don't seem to have any activity, and there seems to be very low turnoverPerhaps we should find a way to inquire if they are being used. The board agreed Lance should put notes under the door of the vaults and ask for "are you using this vault"?​
  
 ===== Announcements ===== ===== Announcements =====
Line 287: Line 293:
  
 ===== Close ===== ===== Close =====
-The meeting was adjourned at ___+The meeting was adjourned at 8:47
boardmeetingagenda/2016-06-16.txt · Last modified: 2016/06/17 01:48 by keithm