User Tools

Site Tools


boardmeetingagenda:votingrecords2013

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
boardmeetingagenda:votingrecords2013 [2013/05/22 12:59]
branth [May 20th Topics]
boardmeetingagenda:votingrecords2013 [2014/01/03 15:19] (current)
branth [Dec. 8th Topic]
Line 148: Line 148:
 Item 2:\\ Item 2:\\
 Request to change the By-Laws to allow the Board to change the By-Laws by Board vote in future\\ Request to change the By-Laws to allow the Board to change the By-Laws by Board vote in future\\
-(If passed, the membership would be asked to vote on whether or not this change is acceptable.  The vote would be announced on 5/21 and end 5/28.)\\+(If passed, the membership would be asked to vote on whether or not this change is acceptable.  The vote would be announced on 5/21 and end 5/28.  Later tabled via email discussion on Board List.)\\
  
 Item 3:\\ Item 3:\\
Line 175: Line 175:
 ^ KevinB    | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve $500 | Approve | ^ KevinB    | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve $500 | Approve |
 ^ PeteP     | Absent, proxy given to Brant | <- | <- | <- | <- | <- | <- |     ^ PeteP     | Absent, proxy given to Brant | <- | <- | <- | <- | <- | <- |    
-^ Result    | Approved | Approved, vote to begin 5/21 | Approved, pending revisions to By-Laws |  Approved | Approved | Approved $500 | Approved |+^ Result    | Approved | Approved (see text above) | Approved, pending revisions to By-Laws |  Approved | Approved | Approved $500 | Approved |
  
 ---- ----
Line 192: Line 192:
  
 | May 20th ^Item 1 ^Item 2 ^Item 3 ^ | May 20th ^Item 1 ^Item 2 ^Item 3 ^
-^ AdamC     | Not yet answered | Not yet answered | "whatevs"+^ AdamC     | Not yet answered | Approve (5/28) | "whatevs"
 ^ BrantH    | Approve | Approve | Approve |  ^ BrantH    | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 ^ BrentB    | Approve |  Approve "if we are not tight on funds" | Approve |  ^ BrentB    | Approve |  Approve "if we are not tight on funds" | Approve | 
 ^ JasonG    | Not yet answered | Not yet answered | Approve |  ^ JasonG    | Not yet answered | Not yet answered | Approve | 
 ^ JasonH    | Approve | Approve | Approve |  ^ JasonH    | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
-^ KevinB    | Approve | Not yet answered | Approve | +^ KevinB    | Approve | Approve (5/28) | Approve | 
 ^ PeteP     | Approve | Approve | Approve |  ^ PeteP     | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
-^ Result    | Approved | Pending | Approved | +^ Result    | Approved | Approved | Approved | 
  
 ---- ----
 +
 +===== May 31st Topic =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Vote to either \\
 +A) pay to repair the 60-watt laser cutter, \\
 +B) match member donations up to half of cost of repairs, or \\
 +C) leave it up to members to fund repairs.\\
 +
 +*Voting conducted via email\\
 +*It should be noted that JasonG voiced concern about allowing all Board Members to vote/discuss in the future.  The group agreed.\\
 +
 +| May 31st ^ Item 1 ^
 +^ AdamC     | Option B |  
 +^ BrantH    | Option B |  
 +^ JasonG    | Option C | 
 +^ JasonH    | Option B | 
 +^ KevinB    | No response | 
 +^ PeteP     | Option B | 
 +^ Result    | Approved | 
 +
 +----
 +===== June 11th Topic =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Vote to send an email to the member's only forum reminding folks that non-payment of dues means they are considered a guest.  Guests are not permitted to use tools and equipment and should not enter the building unless a guest of another member.\\
 +Item 2: \\
 +Vote to send a formal warning to a member about violations of MMS policies and procedures including gaining access to the building and using tools without being up to date with dues.\\
 +
 +*Voting conducted via email\\
 +
 +| June 11th ^ Item 1 ^
 +^ AdamC     | Approve | Approve |
 +^ BrantH    | Approve | Approve |
 +^ JasonG    | Approve | Approve |
 +^ JasonH    | Reject | Approve |
 +^ KevinB    | Modify, then approve | Modify, then approve |
 +^ PeteP     | Approve | Approve |
 +^ Result    | Approved | Approved |
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== June 20th Topics =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Vote to allow free Space-related project storage/workspace in East Room provided they obtain Board approval prior to beginning work.  Members would be required to define a time line / time limit. All space allocations will be up for review at each monthly board meeting when time limit reached.  Members can ask for extensions at that time. \\
 +
 +Item 2:\\
 +Vote to allow gift memberships to be purchased for others.\\
 +
 +Item 3:\\
 +Vote to change height restrictions on member storage carts to whatever fits under the pallet racking.\\
 +
 +*Voting conducted in-person, at meeting
 +
 +|June 20th ^Item 1 ^Item 2  ^Item 3  ^ 
 +^ AdamC     | Approve | Reject | Approve |  
 +^ BrantH    | Approve | Reject | Approve |       
 +^ JasonG    | Approve | Reject | Approve |  
 +^ JasonH    | Approve | Reject | Approve |   
 +^ KevinB    | Absent, proxy given to AdamC |
 +^ MattW     | Approve | Reject | Approve |      
 +^ PeteP     | Approve | Reject | Approve |  
 +^ Result    | Approved | Rejected | Approved |  
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Sept. 19th Topic =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Vote to approve $600 max budget for wood framing, etc. for Kuka enclosure as proposed by MattN\\
 +*Voting conducted at meeting\\
 +
 +| Sept 19th ^ Item 1 ^
 +^ AdamC     | Approve |  
 +^ BrantH    | Approve |  
 +^ JasonG    | Proxy to Kevin | 
 +^ JasonH    | Approve 
 +^ KevinB    | Reject | 
 +^ PeteP     | Approve 
 +^ Result    | Approved | 
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Oct. 17th Topics =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Adoption of PS:One's Anti-Harassment Policy\\
 +Item 2: \\
 +Continue Makership Program\\
 +Item 3: \\
 +$200 Budget Proposed for IP Phone/PA System (ChrisH)\\
 +*Voting conducted at meeting\\
 +
 +| Oct 17th ^ Item 1 ^ Item 2 ^ Item 3 ^
 +^ BrantH  | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ ChrisH  | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ DanJ    | Proxy to MattW | 
 +^ MattW   | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ PeteP   | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ TomG    | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ TonyW   | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ Result  | Approved | Approved | Approved | 
 +
 +===== Nov. 4th Topics =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Laser Cutter Exhaust Fan Upgrade: Board to Match Member Donations 1-to-1\\
 +Item 2: \\
 +Clarified Member Storage Policy: \\
 +"Items belonging to a former member should be removed from the space before the first of the month after they become a member in suspension or terminate their membership.  After that date, any items belonging to a former member may be disposed of at the discretion of the Board.  This policy does not apply to items that have been leased to MoMi."\\
 +*Voting conducted via email\\
 +
 +| Nov 4th ^ Item 1 ^ Item 2 ^ 
 +^ BrantH  | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ ChrisH  | Approve | -| 
 +^ DanJ    | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ MattW   | Approve | -| 
 +^ PeteP   | Approve | -|  
 +^ TomG    | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ TonyW   | Approve | Approve |  
 +^ Result  | Approved | -|  
 +
 +----
 +
 +===== Dec. 8th Topic =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Board to allow BobT 40 sq.ft. of floor space in the East Room for Tesla coil equipment storage for 6 months.\\
 +| Dec 8th ^ Item 1 ^ 
 +^ BrantH  | Approve | 
 +^ ChrisH  | Approve | 
 +^ DanJ    | Approve | 
 +^ MattW   | Approve | 
 +^ PeteP   | Approve | 
 +^ TomG    | Approve | 
 +^ TonyW   | Approve, but would prefer 3 months |
 +^ Result  | Approved |  
 +
 +----
 +
 +
 +===== Dec. 19th Topics =====
 +Item 1: \\
 +Should the website, wiki, etc. remain on a computer hosted by Rackspace or be returned to its previous host?\\
 +Item 2: \\
 +Would the Board agree to pay $17 per month for this service if Chris, Pete, and others decide we should use it?\\
 +Item 3: \\
 +Royce has been paying for and managing the DNS. Should the Board take over this responsibility from now on?\\
 +Item 4: \\
 +Should we issue name badges and a property tag for shelving or pallets to new members?\\
 +Item 5: \\
 +Should Tom bring in the additional pallet racking?\\
 +Item 6: \\
 +Should the group give Bob Vault #1 and allow DL to move into the yet unfinished Darkroom Vault?\\
 +Item 7:\\
 +DL mentioned she had been renting Vault #1 and waiting to hear back from the Board about the Pottery Area. She had also used Vault #1 to store supplies, food and drinks for Makerfest. As a result, Tom asked the Board to support a reimbursement for three months rent in the form of a $150 budget toward Pottery Area supplies and materials.\\
 +Item 8:\\
 +Should the Board ask for the $5 owed for the HMMMMMM rental space?\\
 +Item 9:\\
 +When should elections for a new treasurer begin?\\
 +January 7th open nominations\\
 +14th close nominations and open voting\\
 +21st close voting and install new treasurer\\
 +
 +
 +
 +| Dec 19th ^ Item 1 ^ Item 2 ^ Item 3 ^ Item 4 ^ Item 5 ^ Item 6 ^ Item 7 ^ Item 8 ^ Item 9 ^
 +^ BrantH  | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | 
 +^ ChrisH  | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve |
 +^ DanJ    | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve |
 +^ MattW   | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve |
 +^ PeteP   | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve |
 +^ TomG    | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve | Approve |
 +^ N/A     | ||||||||
 +^ Result  | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | Approved | 
 +
 +----
 +
boardmeetingagenda/votingrecords2013.1369227589.txt.gz · Last modified: 2013/05/22 12:59 by branth