Held Online via Jitsi Meet
1. Survey Results: * 155 respondents * 91% of reporting members are vaccinated * Completely Anti Mask: 4 * Masks should be optional: 4 * Completely Pro Mask: 9 * There should be vaccine verification: 3 * General Sentiment is split, with more in favor of masks than not
2. Open for Member Feedback * Most member feedback supported following the CDC and City of Milwaukee recent Covid updates; with ideas supporting members that want to wear a mask/want other members to wear a mask. 3. Board Discussion * Important issue that requires a member vote. * 2 options: * Stay the course with current protocols * Offer an updated protocol based on current science and CDC guidelines: * 1) Vaccinated members: masks are optional (exceptions being: when "Masks Mandatory" posted in a meeting or class invitation, and #3 and #4 below) Always bring a mask with you Vaccinated defined as two weeks after receiving the J&J vaccine or 2nd shot of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.
2) Non-vaccinated members: masks are mandatory when inside Lennox and Norwich buildings at all times. Managed through honesty, self policing, and doing the right thing for the benefit of all members
3) If you enter a work area (e.g. woodshop) and a member already in the work area is wearing a mask, as a courtesy, put your mask on. You may ask the member if you may take your mask off; follow their request.
4) Trainers will determine the protocol they are most comfortable with for the training session (e.g. # of attendees, trainee must be vaccinated, must wear a mask, etc) and will communicate their protocol prior to the training session. Remember, these are volunteers sharing their time and expertise. 4. Reopen for member discussion * Continued discussion and improvement on Option 2 to ensure inclusion of members' needs. 5. Vote or Decision * Board will finalize the second option and bring to member vote salted for late May, prior to June 1st City of Milwaukee Covid Protocol update.