User Tools

Site Tools


boardmeetingagenda:2015-05-21_draft

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
boardmeetingagenda:2015-05-21_draft [2015/05/22 16:21]
vrana54
boardmeetingagenda:2015-05-21_draft [2015/05/26 09:22] (current)
vrana54
Line 11: Line 11:
  
   * **Previous Action Item**: Joe and Dan to review Paypal, Square, etc accounts and what fees we can use now that we're a non profit   * **Previous Action Item**: Joe and Dan to review Paypal, Square, etc accounts and what fees we can use now that we're a non profit
-      * No updated ​this month+      * No updates ​this month
   ​   ​
   * **Previous Action Item**: Joe to signup a new PayPal account for the space as a commercial entity, so that we can used PayPal for physical card processing.   * **Previous Action Item**: Joe to signup a new PayPal account for the space as a commercial entity, so that we can used PayPal for physical card processing.
       * we're off of square and fully on paypal       * we're off of square and fully on paypal
-      * we have an permanently deployed android phone ready for payment ​+      * we have an permanently deployed android phone ready to accept ​payment ​
   ​   ​
-  * **Pay the CPA for doing our taxes - ** All (7) board members vote yes+  * **Pay the CPA $450 for doing our taxes - ** All (7) board members vote yes
   ​   ​
   ​   ​
Line 55: Line 55:
       * Joe inquired about Kuka computer wire length       * Joe inquired about Kuka computer wire length
       * Dan asked about Maker Faire Area       * Dan asked about Maker Faire Area
-      * DL said space requirements for Maker Faire Area is fast approaching+      * DL said space requirements for Maker Faire Area are fast approaching
   ​   ​
   * Electric Kiln Ventilation   * Electric Kiln Ventilation
Line 61: Line 61:
           * It is up and running           * It is up and running
           * Frame and motor are done           * Frame and motor are done
-          * Brent is working on Hood now+          * Brant is working on Hood now
           * Joe asked if we can side vent           * Joe asked if we can side vent
           * DL and Brant looked up building code and we are compatible           * DL and Brant looked up building code and we are compatible
Line 95: Line 95:
   * Kuka   * Kuka
     * **Previous estimated date for completion:​** July, 2015      * **Previous estimated date for completion:​** July, 2015 
-    * Matt carved a hole in the blocks. About to turn in around +    * Matt carved a hole in the blocks. About to turn it around 
-    * Should ​be move wood shop dust collector to CNC Room +    * Should ​the wood shop dust collector ​be moved to the CNC Room 
     * Felisha thinks the current wood shop collector needs new filters     * Felisha thinks the current wood shop collector needs new filters
     * We should ask dust collector owner before moving or modifying it     * We should ask dust collector owner before moving or modifying it
-    * Propose ​to move it - All (7) say yes+    * **Move the dust collector ​to the new CNC Room** ​- All (7) say yes
     * Matt proposed a sign up process for the CNC room     * Matt proposed a sign up process for the CNC room
     * Board felt it was unnecessary at this time     * Board felt it was unnecessary at this time
Line 119: Line 119:
     * The printer was donated to the space     * The printer was donated to the space
     * Steve will contact Ed Hagopian to see if we call sell it     * Steve will contact Ed Hagopian to see if we call sell it
-    * DL will contact Kevin from master graphics to see if they can resell it  ​+    * DL will contact Kevin from master graphics to see if they can resell it for us  
  
   * New Green Vaccuum Former   * New Green Vaccuum Former
Line 132: Line 132:
     * DL asked if it is ready to go     * DL asked if it is ready to go
     * Tom said he can train on it right away     * Tom said he can train on it right away
-    * Lance inquired if they will dry out+    * Lance inquired if the cartridges ​will dry out
     * Tom mentioned that allegedly not     * Tom mentioned that allegedly not
   ​   ​
Line 141: Line 141:
  
   * Cart of Computers   * Cart of Computers
-    * DL said what we should ​do with it+    * DL said what we should ​remove ​it asap
     * Dan said let's put it up for grabs     * Dan said let's put it up for grabs
     * The monitors will be put up for grabs as well     * The monitors will be put up for grabs as well
Line 169: Line 169:
     * Lance said 3-4 people     * Lance said 3-4 people
     * Tom said we need to shorten this class     * Tom said we need to shorten this class
-    * Dan said he tries to offer a 5-10 minutes class every time he sign someone up +    * Dan said he essentially offers ​a 5-10 minutes class every time he signs someone up 
     * Tom says we need something longer than 5-10 minutes but less than 3 hours     * Tom says we need something longer than 5-10 minutes but less than 3 hours
     * We could have new members watch videos     * We could have new members watch videos
boardmeetingagenda/2015-05-21_draft.txt · Last modified: 2015/05/26 09:22 by vrana54