User Tools

Site Tools


boardmeetingagenda:2015-02-19

This is an old revision of the document!


February 19, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes

Meeting Time: 6:30pm
Location: Lenox, Meeting Room

  • All members are welcome to attend, and non-board members can join the conversation when invited

__Legal/Financial__

Secretary's Report (January)

Last Months Minutes.

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR ALL: Begin sending topics to Vishal for use in digest-emails
  • ACTION ITEM FOR VISHAL: Begin collecting and posting regularly scheduled digest-emails to Announcements List

Treasurer's Report (January)

  • ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Update billing spreadsheet with Square account info
    • UPDATE: Square says the account cannot be transferred to someone else, it would need to be closed and a new one opened. There's no more info for Brant to provide and he doesn't have access to the billing spreadsheet. *

Quicken, accounting software progress

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR VISHAL: Continue research on new member software

Building ownership/purchasing shares report progress

Last Months Action Items;

  • OLD ACTION ITEM: Tom and Joe to continue researching ways that MoMI could buy the building if the members decide to do so

Non-profit, 501c3 status

__Policies and Procedures__

Area Champion Updates

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Revise Area Champions Duties Document as noted in this meeting

Vote of No Confidence

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM: Lance to contact 2-3 mediation services and get quotes to proctor a vote (Emails sent, awaiting responses)
  • ACTION ITEM: Lance to email members and request VONC no longer be discussed on forums (This has been completed)

__Building Topics/Projects Update__

Metal Shop Reorg

Wiring

Last Months Action Items;

  • OLD ACTION ITEM FOR TOM: Work on wiring for general outlets for Meeting Room and Wood Shop
  • OLD ACTION ITEM FOR JOE AND TOM: Work on wiring for Red Dragon CNC

Snow Removal

Storage Inventory Update

Member Storage Labeling

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Work on labeling storage designations and names

Proposed East/West Room Changes

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Rewrite proposal and floor plan for West/East Room Reorg

Temporary Vault Hallway Overflow Storage

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Add floor storage to the spreadsheet

Impound Lot Area

Relocating Watch Parts

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Email MattJ and Charles about remaining watch parts
  • OLD ACTION ITEM FOR CHARLES: Determine how to give empty watch part cabinets away to those who are interested by Jan 7, 2015

Long Materials Storage Proposal

Electric Kiln

  • Brant and Tom working to add exhaust fan in pottery area
  • No other progress at this time

Last Vault Hallway Lockers Moved

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Email DL and offer filing cabinets for pottery area

Member Request for Electronics Lab Supplies

__Member/Space Projects Update__

4x8 CNC Plasma Cutter

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR JOE: Complete wiring and tweak motion along axes, complete project

4x8 CNC Router

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR STEVE: Tweak motion along axes, complete project

Kuka

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR MATT: Complete demo project with Lance, get two trainers, update wiki

"Red Dragon" RA-1F Vertical Mill update

Cold Saw

Induction Furnace

Large format plotters

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR STEVE: Email EdH about removing the photo printer from the space, copy info@ account

Floor sweeper

Last Months Action Items;

  • OLD ACTION ITEM: Tom to follow up with the BOD once an offer is received

Leather working tools

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR VISHAL: Tiffany asked that Vishal add a reminder to not bogart the flat bed carts when he sends out the first digest email on the Announcements List

Machine shop desk/tooling space request progress

Last Months Action Items;

  • ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Contact Robert H. about moving his stuff to its new home (This has been completed)

__New equipment/donations__

__Events__

__New Business__

__Any topics from members who are present__

...

Meeting ending time noted

boardmeetingagenda/2015-02-19.1424198497.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/02/17 18:41 by branth