User Tools

Site Tools


boardmeetingagenda:2015-02-19

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
boardmeetingagenda:2015-02-19 [2015/02/17 16:28]
dl
boardmeetingagenda:2015-02-19 [2015/03/17 22:50]
dl Added Minutes from Feb 2015
Line 6: Line 6:
   * All members are welcome to attend, and non-board members can join the conversation when invited   * All members are welcome to attend, and non-board members can join the conversation when invited
  
-==== __Legal/Financial__ ====+Meeting Minutes {{:boardmeetingagenda:2015-02-19_bod_meeting.pdf|}} 
 + 
 +<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Legal/Financial</h2></html>
  
 ===  Secretary's Report (January) === ===  Secretary's Report (January) ===
Line 17: Line 19:
 ===  Treasurer's Report (January) === ===  Treasurer's Report (January) ===
   * **ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Update billing spreadsheet with Square account info**   * **ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Update billing spreadsheet with Square account info**
 +      * UPDATE: Square says the account cannot be transferred to someone else, it would need to be closed and a new one opened.  There's no more info for Brant to provide and he doesn't have access to the billing spreadsheet. *
  
 === Quicken, accounting software progress ===  === Quicken, accounting software progress === 
Line 28: Line 31:
 === Non-profit, 501c3 status === === Non-profit, 501c3 status ===
  
-==== __Policies and Procedures__ ====+<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Policies and Procedures</h2></html>
  
 === Area Champion Updates === === Area Champion Updates ===
Line 39: Line 42:
   * **ACTION ITEM: Lance to email members and request VONC no longer be discussed on forums** (This has been completed)   * **ACTION ITEM: Lance to email members and request VONC no longer be discussed on forums** (This has been completed)
  
-==== __Building Topics/Projects Update__ ====+<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Building Topics/Projects Update</h2></html>
  
 === Metal Shop Reorg === === Metal Shop Reorg ===
Line 48: Line 51:
   * **OLD ACTION ITEM FOR JOE AND TOM: Work on wiring for Red Dragon CNC**   * **OLD ACTION ITEM FOR JOE AND TOM: Work on wiring for Red Dragon CNC**
  
-=== Snow Removal === +=== Welding Exhaust Filter Box === 
 +  - Frame completed and installed 
 +  - Group needs to purchase filters for it 
 +  - Tom and Brant are proposing (10) of these: http://thd.co/17pUY7e 
 + 
 +=== Tickets === 
 +  - who can ticket storage 
 +  - who can ticket? 
 +  - Red ticket pre-shopping, members marking red ticket items as theirs before items go to hack rack.
  
-=== Storage Inventory Update ===  
  
 === Member Storage Labeling === === Member Storage Labeling ===
 Last Months Action Items;  Last Months Action Items; 
   * **ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Work on labeling storage designations and names**   * **ACTION ITEM FOR BRANT: Work on labeling storage designations and names**
 +      * UPDATE: Completed on 1/31/15
  
 === Proposed East/West Room Changes ===  === Proposed East/West Room Changes === 
Line 70: Line 81:
   * **ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Email MattJ and Charles about remaining watch parts**   * **ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Email MattJ and Charles about remaining watch parts**
   * **OLD ACTION ITEM FOR CHARLES: Determine how to give empty watch part cabinets away to those who are interested by Jan 7, 2015**   * **OLD ACTION ITEM FOR CHARLES: Determine how to give empty watch part cabinets away to those who are interested by Jan 7, 2015**
 +  * Complaint from member Jake on 2/17 who wanted to use the photo studio.
 +
  
 === Long Materials Storage Proposal ===  === Long Materials Storage Proposal === 
Line 83: Line 96:
 === Member Request for Electronics Lab Supplies === === Member Request for Electronics Lab Supplies ===
      
-==== __Member/Space Projects Update__ ==== +<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Member/Space Projects Update</h2></html>
 === 4x8 CNC Plasma Cutter ===  === 4x8 CNC Plasma Cutter === 
 Last Months Action Items;  Last Months Action Items; 
Line 119: Line 131:
   * **ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Contact Robert H. about moving his stuff to its new home** (This has been completed)   * **ACTION ITEM FOR TIFFANY: Contact Robert H. about moving his stuff to its new home** (This has been completed)
  
-==== __New equipment/donations__ ==== +<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>New equipment/donations</h2></html> 
 +Request to provide funding for new laser computer.
  
-==== __Events__ ==== 
  
-==== __New Business__ ====+<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Events</h2></html>
  
-==== __Any topics from members who are present__ ====+<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>New Business</h2></html>
  
 +<html><h2 style='text-decoration: underline;'>Any topics from members who are present</h2></html>
 +- JR. helped to fill dumpster by putting seat from his van in to dumpster. Should member be using dumpster for personal dumping of large items?
 === ... ===  === ... === 
 === Meeting ending time noted === === Meeting ending time noted ===
  
boardmeetingagenda/2015-02-19.txt · Last modified: 2015/03/17 22:50 by dl